Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Addiction

Last night I finished New Moon - almost 600 page book in less than 24 hours. I'll have to admit that I wasn't liking it quite as much as the first one until the end. The middle of the book was not my favorite at all. But by the time I got to the last 4-5 chapters or so, I was hooked once again. Now on to the next book, Eclipse which I already read the first chapter out of the back of New Moon...unfortunately, the book set I ordered is not here yet and won't be till Friday or Saturday because of the holiday. Which is probably a good thing...I need to get some things done around the house tomorrow on my day off and if that book were here, I'd probably have my nose in it all day and get nothing done. I need to get the xmas decor and the tree down and put my house back to normal. Whoo hoo...I can't wait {that was serious sarcasm}.

Tonight we are going over to the Sheeley's for NYE party. Heathers parents always have such fun parties. Plus, on our budget, we needed to do something cheap this year. I'm sure I'll have some pics to post, although I always say that and never post them because I typically write my blogs at work and don't have any pics here. Maybe on Thursday, I'll find some time in my day to post some. I also have some funny ones to post from this years Christmas Eve Eve party of drunk Heather, that I promised her I wouldn't post on Myspace...but I didn't say anything about my blog...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment