Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Read...

So, I'm still at work, punished because my day still doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Therefore I thought I would blog real quick to pass some time.

In may waiting this evening, I finally finished Breaking Dawn. The ending was as predictable as I anticipated. Still making Eclipse one of my favorites in the 4 book series. I now question will she incorporate these books into the Harry Potter Monopoly and continue writing. I know Stephanie Meyer is already working on her next book, Midnight Sun, which is basically the first book, Twilight, only in Edward's perception. This will not help for movie sales, so will she put this project on hold yet again and continue the saga?

Now I need something else to read, something to pass the time at the gym and during these late work evenings. Anyone have any good reads that they would like to suggest?

2 comments: