1. I figure skated competitively for 13 years and eventually taught lessons. Boy do I miss those days...and those thighs.
2. My brother is my best friend. No matter what, hes always there for me and understands me in a way that some of my very close friends never will.
3. My grandma just turned 95 last week. She looks awesome for her age and you would never believe that she is that old.
4. I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis at 14. I've had 4 surgeries, but it keeps spreading. I've been dealing with this for over 10 years and I'm at the point that I wish they would just take everything out. 2 more years...wish granted.
5. I'm addicted to teen-fiction-vampire-romance novels. I haven't actually sat down and read a book in years, but I finished all 4 700 page novels in less than a week. Actually, I have 100 pages to go in the last book, I just haven't had the time to dedicate to finishing it.
6. When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer and write books. I'm a very creative writer and love to write whenever I get the chance.
7. Speaking of writing, I am published. My college english/writing teacher published one of my homework assignments. A paper that I wrote for an assignment in a college writing class...a paper that I wrote at 2 am drunk as a skunk. It was a comparative essay titled...
8. In H.S., my best friend Val called me "dumbass" on the way to the dance for leaving the homecoming tickets at home. Guess it kind of stuck, because to this day, she still calls me dumbass....and so does her husband.
9. I'm a pretty good dart player. I've played in leagues since I was 17. I used to be better than I am now...could be better than I am now, but enjoy it more as a hobby than anything.
10. I love Marilyn Monroe & Elvis Presley. The good ones always die so young.
11. One of my favorite movies is Gone with the Wind. My grandma and I watched it as a little girl...how many little girls do you know that could sit through a movie that long? Other favorites is the Cutting Edge, Dirty Dancing, North & South, and Pearl Harbor. I could watch those again and again.
12. I'm dating the guy that I was infatuated with in high school. But he was off limits back then because he dated a friend of mine. I think after 10 years, its ok for me to date a guy that a friend dated briefly in HS.
13. I love cars. I'm actually going to the auto show Saturday to look at some of the new ones. I really want a new camaro. My dream car is an Aston Martin...one of these days. <*sigh*>
14. I want to learn how to play the piano. I took lessons as a kid, but hated it. Now I'm at an age to appreciate it.
15. I have a bucket list...a list of things I want to do before I "kick the bucket". I've had this list since I was in high school...although over the years, some things have been marked off and others added. I've never showed it to anyone, nor will I.
16. I am an organized mess. From the looks of things, you would think that I'm a slob, but I'm actually very organized.
17. It is my generation to have triplets. Which is ok with me...knock them out with one shot!
18. I HATE onions. Its actually the smell I can't stand...but therefore, I cannot eat them. I also hate mushy foods, i.e bananas, beans,etc. etc.
19. I share a birthday with Neil Diamond, Mary Lou Retton, and the great John Belushi.
20. I took swing dancing lessons. I'm not saying I'm good at this type of dancing, but I got some moves...
21. I hate shopping. I'm really not a girly girl. I prefer to shop online...
22. I tried to enlist in the military out of high school...but they wouldn't take be because of my health issues.
23. My favorite color is purple.
24. I don't like clubs. I prefer a hole in the wall bar over a nightclub. My "Cheers" is Rookies. I live there.
25. I can drink gallons of iced tea. It is one of my favorite drinks. No wonder I can't sleep at night!!